FEBRUARY 11-12, 2020 // ANAHEIM, CA
Anaheim Convention Center
- Access 1.5 days of vital cannabis packaging education covering regulatory updates and changes, child resistance principles, harmonization, testing, legal issues, and more.
- Meet more than 20 cannabis packaging experts from a range of organizations including KushCo Holdings, NIH, Keller & Heckman, Perritt Laboratories, and Rutgers University.
- Attend a keynote address by Andrew Kline, director of public policy at the National Cannabis Industry Association, focusing on legislative efforts, public policy, and regulations.
- Get one on one time with peers and speakers outside the conference room at exclusive networking lunches and a drinks reception.
- See the latest packaging technology at the Cannabis Packaging Summit expo hall and get access to WestPack, the West Coast’s largest packaging event, running alongside CPS.
Fast Facts on Cannabis
The current worth of the global cannabis packaging market.
The industry-wide compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the past four years.
Projected worth of the cannabis packaging market by 2025.