FEBRUARY 11-12, 2020 // ANAHEIM, CA
Anaheim Convention Center
Introducing the Industry's Only Event Dedicated to Cannabis Packaging
Emerging legalization and rapid development of cannabis in food, medical, and medical device markets are fueling a fast-growing segment with little or no experience in packaging technology, regulations, or materials.
There's a risky information gap across the supply chain when it comes to adequately — and most important, safely — packaging these products.
One example: Gummy bears are a popular delivery method for cannabis. Packaging for ingestibles is critical to manufacturing uncontaminated, child-proof products for mass distribution.
The industry needs direct access to trusted suppliers with a history of providing quality packaging solutions, as well as quality and regulatory experts with decades of experience in dosage and delivery systems. With that, we're introducing the Cannabis Packaging Summit as part of WestPack 2020. It's the only conference and expo dedicated to packaging cannabis safely and effectively.
The current worth of the global cannabis packaging market.
The industry-wide compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the past four years.
Projected worth of the cannabis packaging market by 2025.
Who Should Attend the Cannabis Packaging Summit
This first-ever summit will connect established leaders in cannabis and surrounding industries including business owners, C-suite executives, directors, brand representatives, packaging engineers, and attorneys. You'll have a rare opportunity to network with peers across the packaging supply chain while meeting with suppliers specializing in materials, containers, labelers, design, and brand consultation.
Bonus: Your pass gives you access to WestPack — the West Coast's largest packaging event — running alongside the summit.
A Universal Approach to Packaging Marijuana — Safely & Effectively
Get direct access to leaders in legislative, legal, academia, and regulatory and compliance through hard-hitting sessions, keynote presentations, and panels.
Top sessions include:
- Issues for Packagers: How Packaging Can Help Maintain Health and Safety
- Schedule 1 and Dispensaries: Practical Issues for Packaging
- Legal Issues Around Cannabis as a Food Additive
- Fundamental Principles of Child Resistant Packaging
- The Cannabis Industry's Packaging Expectations & Unmet Needs
* WARNING * Convention Management Resources (CMR) is the official designated housing bureau for the events and the only authorized vendor to contact you directly regarding hotel reservations. Please be advised there are third party companies soliciting and promoting low hotel rates for this event. DO NOT provide these companies with any personal or credit card information. They are not affiliated with the event and there is no guarantee your reservation will be made. If you are contacted by any other company claiming to represent the events or Informa Markets, please notify us immediately.
Tuesday, February 11 | 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Wednesday, February 12 | 8 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Tuesday, February 11 | 8:25 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Wednesday, February 12 | 8:25 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
* Registration opens at 8 a.m. Monday-Wednesday and at 8:30 a.m. on Thursday.
Hall E opens early each morning at 9:30 a.m.