FEBRUARY 9-11, 2021 // ANAHEIM, CA
Anaheim Convention Center
Introducing the Cannabis Packaging Summit
To say the U.S. cannabis market is in flux would be an understatement. It seems like every time you turn around there’s a new regulation or change in legislation to learn and understand.
Over 1.5 days at the Cannabis Packaging Summit you’ll find the expert education, seasoned suppliers, and peer connections needed to move through unchartered territory and thrive in the marijuana packaging industry.
A Universal Approach to Packaging Marijuana — Safely & Effectively
Get direct access to leaders in legislative, legal, academia, and regulatory and compliance through hard-hitting sessions, keynote presentations, and panels.
Top sessions include:
- Issues for Packagers: How Packaging Can Help Maintain Health and Safety
- Schedule 1 and Dispensaries: Practical Issues for Packaging
- Legal Issues Around Cannabis as a Food Additive
- Fundamental Principles of Child Resistant Packaging
- The Cannabis Industry's Packaging Expectations & Unmet Needs
Who Should Attend the Cannabis Packaging Summit
This first-ever summit will connect established leaders in cannabis and surrounding industries including business owners, C-suite executives, directors, brand representatives, packaging engineers, and attorneys. You'll have a rare opportunity to network with peers across the packaging supply chain while meeting with suppliers specializing in materials, containers, labelers, design, and brand consultation.
Bonus: Your pass gives you access to WestPack — the West Coast's largest packaging event — running alongside the summit.
2020 Exhibitors Include:
- Abbotts Printing Inc. / Ross Printing and Packaging
- Alpha Packaging
- Amcor Flexibles
- American Packaging Corporation
- Antares Vision
- Associated Packaging, Inc.
- Assurpack LLC
- Bliss California
- California Label Products
- Canna Automation
- Cannabiz Media
- Canovation LLC
- Cardinal Bag Co. Inc.
- Charles Beseler Co.
- Color Label Solutions
- Constantia Flexibles
- Creative Labels Inc.
- Denali Innovations
- Emerald Automation, LLC
- Fluted Partition Inc.
- Global-Pak Inc.
- Hoffmann the Tin
- IMA Dairy & Food USA
- Index - CCS - Stokes
- Klockner Pentaplast
- Liveo Research Inc.
- Maruho Hatsujyo Innovations
- MG America, Inc.
- NXP/TPG Rewards
- O.BERK Company
- Pacific Labeling & Integration
- Perlen Packaging LLC, Whippany
- Pester USA Inc.
* WARNING * Convention Management Resources (CMR) is the official designated housing bureau for the events and the only authorized vendor to contact you directly regarding hotel reservations. Please be advised there are third party companies soliciting and promoting low hotel rates for this event. DO NOT provide these companies with any personal or credit card information. They are not affiliated with the event and there is no guarantee your reservation will be made. If you are contacted by any other company claiming to represent the events or Informa Markets, please notify us immediately.
Informa, the organizer of this event, is closely monitoring developments of COVID-19 and its effects. The health and safety of our customers, colleagues, and partners are always our top priority. As such, we're following all safety advice and precautions recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
Please be assured that we are staying up to date on official guidance from governments and international authorities. We are proceeding as planned to hold a safe and successful event February 9–11, 2021 in Anaheim, CA. However, if plans change for any reason, we will inform our attendees, exhibitors, and partners, as well as update this section of the website.
Monday, February 9 | 12 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday, February 10 | 7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Wednesday, February 11 | 7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Tuesday, February 10 | 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Wednesday, February 11 | 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Tuesday, February 10 | 8:25 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Wednesday, February 11 | 8:25 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.