THE WEST COAST'S LARGEST PACKAGING EVENT RETURNS
20,000+ Professionals, 1,900+ Suppliers
WestPack — The Total Package
As consumers steer toward convenient, eco-friendly, and dynamic packaging, change is the main constant in packaging. Today's packaging engineers, manufacturers, and executives need one place to swap ideas, find education, and meet new business partners. Enter WestPack, the West Coast's largest packaging trade show.
In just three days, you'll find what you need to improve your packaging lines. You'll discover the latest thinking in design, materials, and services at the expo and Smart Manufacturing Summit. And you'll find a direct pathway to packaging's biggest disruptors in snacks, pet food, beauty and cosmetics, and — new this year — cannabis, at the all-new Cannabis Packaging Summit.
Stay ahead of consumer demands at WestPack in Anaheim this February.
Projected worth of the global food packaging market by 2025.
Projected worth of the global savory snack market by 2025.
Projected worth of the global cannabis packaging market by 2025.
Who Should Attend WestPack in Anaheim
If you're passionate about packaging innovation, you'll be in exceptional company. WestPack attracts the packaging engineers, executives, and operations professionals who live and breathe the art of package design and manufacturing. Bring your spirit of innovation and your project challenges to sessions led by industry visionaries and companies ready to talk shop about labeling, packaging design, flexible packaging, equipment, automation, supply chain and logistics, and much more.
Attendee job titles include:
- Packaging engineers
- Design engineers
- Brand managers
- C-suite executives
New for 2020: Cannabis Packaging Summit
We're excited to announce that WestPack is partnering the Cannabis Packing Summit to kick off a one-of-a-kind event dedicated to legal marijuana packaging. Professionals looking to break into this multi-billion industry will have the rare opportunity to make connections with major players in packaging and beyond, plus take in expert-led educational sessions covering everything from child-proof packaging to navigating legislation.
Get your summit pass now for the chance to:
- Meet seasoned packaging suppliers and regulatory experts at the expo.
- Learn from pioneers in legislative, regulatory, and academic fields at the conference.
- Attend a keynote by Andrew Kline, director of public policy for the National Cannabis Industry Association (NCIA).
12 Tracks of Conference Education
This year's conference program features a lineup of new formats — including Lightning Workshops, Tech Talk Panels, and exclusive networking opportunities — expertly designed to meet the needs of professionals in advanced design and manufacturing. Covering smart manufacturing, 3D printing, and medtech, every session offers an in-depth exploration of timely topics so you walk away with a new set of skills.
The 2020 Conference Tracks
Smart Manufacturing Innovation Summit
- The Rise of the Smart Factory
- AI, Machine Learning, & Iot/IIoT: Factors Affecting Factory Floor Adoption
3D Printing Innovation Summit
- Materials Trends: Metals, Ceramics, Multi-Materials, and More
- Choosing the Right Tools & Materials to Support Your Design Strategy
Medical Design & Manufacturing West Conference
- Exploring Emerging Technologies of the Digital Health Boom
- User-Centered Design Strategies & Tactics for Faster Product Development
- Advancements in Medical Plastics for Medtech
- Keeping Up & Staying Compliant with Global & FDA Regulations
- Driving Next-Gen Design & Innovation Strategies
- Product Development: Effective Strategies for Moving from Engineering to Production
- Materials, Testing & Risk Management Solutions
- Understanding the Impact of Recent Changes to Quality Standard
5 Connected Industries. 1 Epic Event.
There's plenty to keep you busy at WestPack, but did you know there are four additional trade shows running alongside the packaging expo? Combining verticals and segments that play well together — medtech, automation, design, and plastics — circulate beyond your own industry to solve problems across markets.
"Just go. You'll have the opportunity to see new machines/technology and network with people who will (potentially) be allies in the future."
Scot Mcconnell, Herbalife Nutrition, Sr. Production Manager
"WestPack is a great opportunity to not only see cutting edge technology up close, but to put a face behind the great companies in our environment."
Penuel Chow, Parsec Automation Corp, Software App Engineer
"This is must attend show and conference"
Al Baroudi, The Cheesecake Factory, VP QA & Food Safety
Tuesday-Wednesday, February 11-12, 2020 | 10 a.m.* - 5 p.m.
Thursday, February 13, 2020 | 10 a.m.* - 4 p.m.
Tuesday-Wednesday, February 11-12, 2020 | 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Thursday, February 13, 2020 | 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
* Registration opens at 8 a.m. Monday-Wednesday and at 8:30 a.m. on Thursday.
Hall E opens early each morning at 9:30 a.m.