Are You Ready for the 3D Printing Takeover?
There's no turning back. The future of design and manufacturing is taking shape and 3D printing is leading the charge. We're not talking 10, or even five years down the road — major overhauls in the industry are happening right now. In 2020 we're highlighting this critical and pervasive topic so you can walk away fully prepared for this manufacturing mainstay.
Did You Know That by 2021*:
- 75% of new commercial and military aircraft will fly with a 3D printed engine, airframe, and other components.
- 25% of surgeons will practice on 3D printed models of the patient prior to surgery.
- 20% of the world's top 100 consumer goods companies will use 3D printing to create custom products.
- 20% of enterprises will establish internal startups to develop new 3D print-based products and services.
- 40% of manufacturing enterprises will establish 3D printing centers of excellence.
Access 3D printing's top players at the expo, learn about medical 3D printing and bioprinting at the MD&M conference, and network with the experts leaving an indelible mark on additive manufacturing.
Sessions at the 3D Printing Innovation Summit:
Tech Talk Panel: Additive Manufacturing: The Slow & Steady March to Production
Wednesday, February 12 | 8:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. | Location: 209B
Panel: 3D Printing Tech & Materials: What's New, What's Next, & How Much Will it Cost?
Tuesday, February 11 | 9:45 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. | Location: 209B
Choosing the Best Material (Not Just Metal) for Your Application and Budget
Wednesday, February 12 | 1:15 p.m. - 2 p.m. | Location: 209B
Free 3D Printing Sessions at Center Stage:
The Power of 3D Printing in Product Innovation and Design for Advanced Manufacturing
Wednesday, February 12 | 1 p.m. - 1:45 p.m. | Location: Center Stage
Making Impossible Parts: Injection Molding & 3D Printing Combined for Complex Shapes
Thursday, February 13 | 10:15 a.m. - 11 a.m. | Location: Center Stage
*Source - Gartner